Imperia forensic engineering services in the main areas of expertise:
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Each professional engineer lends their knowledge, skill, and experience to a wide array of projects related to their discipline, in diverse settings that encompass residential, commercial, and industrial investigations.
Having a dynamic group of experts under one roof provides a cross-disciplinary powerhouse that serves as an invaluable resource from basic roof claims to large loss investigations.
Materials Science and Engineering
- Material Selection
- Material Degradation
- Corrosion, Wear, Erosion, etc.
- Protective Coatings
- Metals, Polymers, Coatings, Composites, etc.
Civil and Structural Engineering:
- Bridge Failures
- Steel-Frame Construction Failures
- Truss Failures
- Geotechnical, Droughts, and Earth Movement Issues
- Retaining Wall Failures
- Earthquake and Blasting Damage
- Water Infiltration and Mold
- Wood-Frame Construction
- Foundation and Basement Wall Failures
- Commercial Roofing Investigations
- Hurricanes and Flood
- Heavy Equipment
- Gas-Fired Appliances
- Plumbing and Piping Systems
- Lightning Damage
- Low- and High-Voltage Damage