Skip to content
Radioactive Material Laboratory
- Imperia’s Material Engineering Laboratory is licensed to receive and handle radioactive materials.
- License is issued by Massachusetts Radiation Control Program
- Extent of license includes radioactive material with atomic numbers 1 through 96
- Radioactively contaminated samples often can be received with no prior decontamination required.
- Radiation Safety Program allows testing and evaluation of radioactively contaminated samples in the same manner as non-radioactive samples